Great, let’s chat!
Scoot Education is seeking an experienced, purpose-driven individual with a self-starter spirit for our SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT role. Come be part of an amazing culture with hardworking, fun, and passionate people!
The core mission of a Senior Recruitment Consultant is leading a team while being responsible for growing Scoot's permanent teacher placement business into new regions and/or the management of key client accounts.
Senior Education Consultants have goals connected to the candidate recruitment process, developing strong relationships with both candidates and school partners, mentoring staff to have a knack for matching candidates with classrooms, and providing service that always exceeds expectations.
Senior Education Consultants must have strong comfort in using applicant tracking systems, a deep understanding of the education sector, and phenomenal people skills to aid in building an incredible group of candidates and school partners.
- Take a leadership role in solving school's most significant and urgent problems; getting qualified, stellar educators into permanent or leave school openings
- Participate and oversee the assessment of candidates through online searches, reference checks, and interviews according to requirements and enforce strict standards of quality
- Show initiate in identifying and source educators that are suitable for partner school vacancies through passive outreach techniques
- Effectively match candidate to the needs of our partner schools and provide massive value to stakeholders while filling positions within agreed timeframes
- Take responsibility for defining and providing personalized service and meaningful relationships with partner schools to gain comprehensive understanding of needs specific to each school
- Represent Scoot as the standard in education recruitment through marketing and advertising via relevant job boards
- College degree and 4+years in recruitment
- Ability to actively participate in, and manage, a hiring process between candidates and clients
- In-depth knowledge of techniques and sources of passive candidate recruitment
- History of successfully winning and managing key client accounts independently
- Education market knowledge and experience
- Have used applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Exceptional IT and administrative skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ridiculous attention to detail
- Growth mindset and drive to succeed
- Be part of an organization committed to education
- Startup culture
- Small team means your ideas & opinions matter
- Provision of medical, vision, dental insurance
- Generous PTO (our founders are Australian :) Those guys get it!)
- Book Club--because we believe in being constant lifelong learners with growth mindsets
- Modern office: think standing desks and Macs
- Awesome collaborative workspace so lots of social events
- A kitchen stocked with fancy water, unlimited coffee (yes, we have almond milk) and beer on tap
When you step foot into our offices, you’ll feel and see an energy that is a unique blend of heart, creative, fun, and mission-centric (you might also see some dogs & taco trucks on your way in).
If you have what it takes, you’ll join a team of passionate, solutions-driven, work-hard-play-hard professionals and a fast-growing company that helps to create exceptional experiences in education.
The atmosphere here is intensely purposeful, focused on developing meaningful relationships, and on striving to “BE GREAT”.
Scoot Education is a privately-funded, quickly growing startup. Our parent company, anzuk Education, got its start in 2004 in Australia, the United Kingdom and Canada.
We’ve identified the need for quality teachers to always be present and available in the classroom--globally!