This position is for the internal development team at Scoot Education, a leading provider of education services to PreK-12 schools. We are an established company providing market leading recruitment and software solutions to the education sector. For more information on Scoot, visit https://scoot.education/
Our culture is vibrant, rewarding, energetic and fun. Challenging the status quo on all fronts.
Working in a talented global team, you will be able to contribute your valuable ideas to our software and see first-hand the impact you have made on a product that is used by all our internal staff as well as 1,000's of educators daily. You will be working with the latest Microsoft technologies adding game changing features to our client and candidate portals.
Who You Are
We are looking for a passionate and forward thinking individual who can work with minimal direction and demonstrate outstanding communication skills. You should live and breathe technology and love showing how your work can positively help our staff, clients and candidates.
The Essential Skills
To be eligible for this position you will need:
- Experience in a .NET (C#) based web development role
- Knowledge of React, Angular or Vue.js
- Advanced knowledge of CSS3 and CSS pre-processors.
- Ability to translate mock-ups and wire frames into working software.
Perks of working at Scoot:
- Be part of an organization committed to education
- Startup culture
- Small team means your ideas & opinions matter
- Provision of medical, vision, dental insurance
- Generous PTO (our founders are Australian :) Those guys get it!)
- Book Club--because we believe in being constant lifelong learners with growth mindsets
- Modern office: think standing desks and Macs and more!
At Scoot Education, we place exceptional people in educational settings. We invest in teachers looking for substitute or full-time teaching positions and connect them with stellar independent, charter, private, and religiously-affiliated schools across California.
Scoot Education is a privately-funded, rapidly growing startup. Our parent company, anzuk Education, got its start in 2004 and now has offices in Australia, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Canada.