We’re seeking stellar Spanish teachers for 2020-2021, and our partner schools in Los Angeles are looking for you!
It’s never too early to start thinking about the next school year. In fact, this is the PERFECT time to begin searching. At Scoot, we invest in individuals looking for temporary or permanent positions in Pre-K - 12 educational settings and connect them with our amazing partner schools.
When we receive a new position from a school, our first step is to reach out to educators in our network. Be in the know regarding the latest opportunities in LA, so contact us now to get the process started. We do the work, and there is, absolutely no cost to you.
- at least 1 year of teaching experience in a K-12 school setting
- a bachelor's degree in Spanish, master's preferred
- demonstrated ability in teaching foreign language
- single-subject teaching credential preferred
- simple and easy application process
- myriad professional development opportunities
- collaborative team of educators
- competitive salary and benefits and more
HOW SCOOT IS DIFFERENT
- as an educator, there is absolutely no cost to you at any stage of the process
- we are small, local, and dedicated to finding you a position where you can excel
- we’re technology enabled so it’s super easy to work with us
- we have heart --no really, we care a lot!--and strive to build partnerships with schools and educators
- we put learning outcomes and authentic relationships ahead of financial outcomes
- we treat your job search with 100% confidentiality and respect for your preferences
Learn more at www.scoot.education/educators