- Bachelors degree, Master's preferred
- Single Subject CA Credential (in subject taught) - Candidates with an intern credential considered
- Two years of urban teaching experience preferred
- Bilingual Spanish or Korean desirable
- Possession of either Bilingual, Cross-Cultural, Language and Academic Development (BCLAD) certificate; Cross-Cultural, Language and Academic Development (CLAD) certificate; Bilingual Certificate of Competence (BCC); or Language Development Specialist (LDS) certificate desirable
This charter school is a free, publicly funded and open enrollment non-profit organization that's part of a network of seven public charters in urban Los Angeles. Across all of their charter school sites, over 90% of students are eligible for free and reduced lunch.
The schools' mission is to provide holistic, inclusive support for all students to achieve academic excellence and grow their unique talents so that they find joy in higher education, career, and life. Students will become leaders who act with integrity and champion equity to enrich their communities and the world. The framework for their success is their core operating principles, which are Integridad, Ubuntu, Kohyang (고향), and Growth.
The school seeks educators who believe that every child is deserving of excellent education and those who have demonstrated the ability to teach the whole child in an inclusive setting.