If yes, our partner schools are looking for you!
Schools need access to exceptional educators so every student, in every classroom, is getting a meaningful learning experience each day. How do schools make this happen? They rely on Scoot to provide stellar educators!
Scoot Education is a human-driven, value-led staffing firm that makes relationships our top priority. Once we know what you are looking for, we proactively seek opportunities for you and advocate on your behalf. No longer will you have to troll through job boards and customize cover letters. We do the work for you with absolutely no cost to you.
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A SCOOT CANDIDATE
We look for educators who want to make an impact. Through passion and dedication, our ideal educator will engage with their school community and bring rigor and fun into the classroom all the while creating exceptional experiences in education.
- A bachelor's degree in special education, master’s preferred
- California Special Education Credential (mild/moderate or moderate/severe)
- Prior experience teaching and/or working with students
- Strong ability to relate to students and provide clear, consistent communication
- Superior knowledge in content subject area
- Advanced understanding of social and emotional development in children and adolescents
- Simple and easy application process
- Devoted, awesome consultants who get to know you, assist you with interview prep, resume tailoring, negotiations, career advice, and act as your advocate and so much more!
HOW SCOOT IS DIFFERENT
- As an educator, there is absolutely no cost to you at any stage of the process.
- We’re technology-enabled so it’s super easy to work with us.
- We put learning outcomes and authentic relationships ahead of financial outcomes.
- We treat your job search with 100% confidentiality and respect for your preferences.
- We have heart -- no really, we care a lot!
Learn more at www.scoot.education/educators