Great! We'd love to speak with you about becoming a Scoot teaching assistant!
Check out our application and onboarding process via our website @ https://www.scoot.education/disciplines/substitute
Scoot is currently hiring educators suited to working in support roles across schools in Greater Los Angeles. We have a variety of roles available that add huge value to schools and students alike.
Scoot partners with schools all over LA, with the highest need for teaching assistant roles being south central LA and the south bay.
Support roles we have available include the following:
- Classroom teaching assistant
- 1:1 aide
- Campus aide
- Yard supervisors
- Reception & administration
- Experience working in urban setting and quickly building rapport
- Empathy, integrity, professionalism
- Capacity to support in stressful situations
- Ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- Sense of humor and an authentic passion for working with children
- Balance of taking direction and showing initiative
- Firm yet kind approach to managing student behavior
- A recent TB Risk Assessment
- Experience working with in schools and/or with children
- Knowledge of special needs will be looked upon favourably
- A simple and easy application process
- 100% flexible work schedule - no minimum commitment so you decide when to work
- Market leading pay, direct deposited every week
- Opportunity for Scoot to reimburse application expenses
- Devoted, awesome Consultants providing personalized support
- Access to professional development to help you develop your teaching skills
- You will be an official employee of Scoot and benefit from the perks associated
- and so much more!
- We are small, local, and understand urgency
- We get technology and have our very own easy-to-use, real-time software
- We have heart and strive to build partnerships with schools and educators
- We put learning outcomes and authentic relationships ahead of financial outcomes
People are our entire reason for being. If you have what it takes, you will become an extension of our passionate, solutions-driven, dynamic team, truly helping us create exceptional experiences in education.
You will be partnering with individuals who care about developing meaningful relationships with you and the community as well as striving to "BE GREAT" every day.
Growth Relationships Empower Attitude Team