We’re seeking stellar Visual Art teachers for 2019-2020!
Scoot Education is a human-driven, value led staffing firm that makes relationships our top priority. Once we know what you are looking for, we proactively seek opportunities for you and advocate on your behalf. No longer will you have to troll through job boards and customize cover letters. We do the work for you, and there’s absolutely, 100%, no cost to you.
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A SCOOT CANDIDATE
We look for educators who want to make an impact. Through passion and dedication, our ideal educator will engage with their school community and bring rigor and fun into the classroom all the while creating exceptional experiences in education.
- A bachelor's degree, master’s preferred
- California single subject teaching credential preferred
- Prior experience teaching and/or working with students
- Strong ability to relate to students and provide clear, consistent communication
- Superior knowledge in content subject area
- Advanced understanding of social and emotional development in children and adolescents
- Simple and easy application process
- Devoted, awesome consultants who get to know you, assist you with interview prep, resume tailoring, negotiations, career advice, and act as your advocate and so much more!
- As an educator, there is absolutely no cost to you at any stage of the process
- We’re technology enabled so it’s super easy to work with us
- We put learning outcomes and authentic relationships ahead of financial outcomes
- We treat your job search with 100% confidentiality and respect for your preferences
- We have heart -- no really, we care a lot!