Are you the right candidate? Ideal candidates will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of child development and experience with children
- Support of differentiation in the classroom, one-on-one work with students, preparation, and supervision of lessons
- Strong classroom management and communication skills
- Have a enthusiastic outlook and attitude
- Passion for Education and a Growth Mindset
- Will be available to work in-person
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with the elementary grades
- Commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive community that empowers its students and families to celebrate their cultural identities, faiths, backgrounds and heritages
- MA in Education
- Multi-Subject Credential
- 1-2 years experience in a private or independent school
Click the apply button, or alternatively email your resume to [email protected] for confidential consideration.
Have you heard of Scoot?
We’re an educational staffing company specializing in helping teachers find their dream job--for free! Top-ranked schools across Los Angeles & California partner with Scoot to find the best educators because of the individualistic and attentive approach we take with educators.
With 100% confidentiality, we walk you through the entire application process from submitting your resume to negotiating the best offer possible! Who knew finding your next teaching job could be so easy?