Free Webinar: How To Start Your Own Home Learning Pod In 5 Steps
Sign up for this free, interactive webinar with a helpful Q&A!
With most California schools starting back up in August and teachers and administrators still figuring out distance learning, more and more parents are considering starting up their own at-home learning pod (aka pandemic pod, aka quaranteams).
August 19th @ 8:30PM PST
We'll discuss the different variations of pods, and provide a step-by-step plan on how to create an engaging, safe, and successful home learning pod that compliments your current school's virtual instruction.
Learning pods are evolving as quickly as CDC requirements, so it's important to remember this is an individualized experience for your family! There's no wrong or right way to conduct a learning pod.
After this webinar, you'll have a gameplan to help you and your kids start the virtual school year with confidence!
Each registered attendee will receive
- Our "Learning Pod Brainstorm" worksheet: This handy PDF helps you determine your own families needs and desires, and cover all the nitty-gritty details around scheduling, payroll, insurance, safety, and terms.
- Weekly Schedule Template: A template that helps you breakdown each day of learning for your pod
- Resources List: A PDF that contains useful tools for creating an engaging curriculum
- Educator & Pod Family Agreement: This template is designed to clearly outline the expectations and protocols to keep your isolation bubble safe when creating a new pod with an educator.
Come learn about the
latest trend in learning!
- WHEN: Wednesday, August 19th at 8:30PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
- WHAT: For parents interested in starting their own at-home learning pod, who need more resources and help getting started.
- WHO: Webinar is hosted by Scoot Education, a company with 15 years of experience placing exceptional educators at schools across California.
Have a question?
Have a question you'd like answered on this webinar? Send it over to email@example.com.